- 100g Fresh Pineapple, cut into pieces
- 2 Tbsp Oats
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Add everything into a blender and blend well to mix pineapple into a pulp.
- Use immediately. Apply to cleansed face, and leave for 15 minutes. Rinse off with warm water
- This will last for about one week in the fridge.
- Use some immediately and keep the rest in the fridge to use one week later.
- If you had this treatment in a salon they would call it a fruit acid enzymatic peel, and that is what is is. The pineapple is rich in bromelain which gives the enzymatic peeling. It is also rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants
- Enzymatic peeling is different to exfoliating, the enzymes dissolve dead skin cells whereas exfoliating removes them by mechanical action of rubbing them off the skin
- Enzymatic peels can be much gentler but have more visible, radiant results
- The olive oil will nourish the skin, so when you rinse it off it will feel moisturised already
- I love the feeling of this mask on my skin, you can feel it tingling and getting to work within a few minutes. My skin glows immediately. When I used this the first time, during the week everyone I met asked me what I had done as I looked so radiant
This recipe comes from The Cosmetics Chef Crafting Cosmetics in your Kitchen recipe book.