Sugar & Spice …all things nice scrub
50g Sunflower Oil
50g Olive Oil
50g Coconut Oil
100g Cocoa Butter
1 tsp Nutmeg
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
1 tsp Cocoa Powder
400g Brown Sugar
- Add sunflower oil, olive oil, coconut oil, and cocoa butter, melt gently over low heat until all melted. Use a heat resistant glass beaker or jug.
- Add nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla and cocoa powder, and mix in well.
- Add brown sugar and stir by hand.
- Pack into large jars
- The sugar may settle out on standing if you do not want this to happen, reduce the oils. Otherwise, stir before use
- This is a decadent skin treat rich with oil. Your skin will feel amazingly refreshed and soft
- It smells good enough to eat….but may not taste that great with all the oils
- If you would like to play with different spices, like adding cayenne pepper or tumeric, feel free to play and add the spices that get you excited
This recipe comes from The Cosmetics Chef Crafting Cosmetics in your Kitchen recipe book.